The second reason is that Monday is a terrible day. You just came back from that trip where you spent 3 days, you just rested and relaxed but you have to take it up again, another week. It is very important not to stop where you are alone to overcome problems. The way you start your week can influence your entire mood, so I thought of a list of things that would help you from the beginning of the week to be as efficient as possible.
1. Wake up when the clock rings
Should I repeat?
2. Eat well and drink a glass of water before doing something. If you want to be happy and not feel tired in the end you have to give your body energy. I jumped over breakfast so many times and then didn’t know why I was feeling so bad. You can start with something fresh like a salad or sandwiches. Don’t forget that water is not just to quench your thirst, drinking water at regular intervals helps you avoid wrinkles and makes your skin glow.
3. Start the day laughing.
I’m not saying you have to read some jokes or anything like that to make yourself laugh. No matter how difficult your week is, you have to find something that makes you smile from the beginning of the day.
4. Start the day with little success.
Even if it’s calling someone, dating a business partner, or solving a problem, that’s enough enthusiasm for the rest of the things you have to do.
5. The important thing first.
When you start working, do the most important and then the least important. This way you get rid of stress and the idea that you have to do something important but are too lazy to do it.
6. Run 15 minutes
Wake up your metabolism and fill your body with energy. 15 minutes of exercise makes the blood run faster than normal
7. Put on a song that gives you energy.
8. Read a book for 20 minutes before starting work.
Reading stimulates imagination, thought and creativity,
9. Save water. Take a shower with your girlfriend.
In a couple, problems can arise for many reasons. If you don’t have time to spend with your partner, a shower is the perfect way to go, and it’s a great way to start your day.
10. Get dressed in something new and leave the house with a smile.
All women know what to do to feel better about themselves, they go shopping or to the hairdresser. You must start on the right foot.
13. Reward yourself for the evening if you finish everything you set out to do.
Basically two things motivate us: pleasure or pain, in whatever form or package they come. Some of us are better motivated when we are under pressure, we threaten, we swear, we criticize. But everyone is motivated by desire. Promise yourself that after finishing work, you will go see a movie or whatever relaxes you.
14. If you don’t prepare, you prepare to fail. Benjamin Franklin
An optimistic and enthusiastic attitude matters a lot.
15. Don’t argue with someone on Monday morning. You will regret it all week. You don’t need special preparation to start the day, you just need to avoid things that can ruin your good will.
16. With 30 minutes before arriving at the office, have a coffee with someone.
17. Before leaving home, look in the mirror and tell yourself that it is going to be a good day.
Even a child can find reasons to feel good.
I will be back with more articles. If you like this article, visit my home page * www.OttoPop.ro * and I will write more articles.